Welcome

Welcome to my blog. This is a journal of things in my life during the adoption process. If you want to start at the beginning you need to read backwards. What this means is go to the archives (January 2006) and read through to current time. I enjoy reading your comments, so please post your thoughts for me to read. Colette

Friday, February 02, 2007

Olivia..... look how much fun is waiting for you!


Things are sure looking different around here..... can you say "toddler"?? When I walk downstairs in the morning I am startled to see baby furniture. I never thought this day would come.
In this corner there use to be a big desk. I was planning on buying a kid's rug but found this rug. The print is similar to our curtains in this room. There still is a "Little Tike's" toy-chest upstairs in Olivia's room. I guess I will leave it so she will have something to play with while we are upstairs.

1 comment:

Matt & Mary said...

This space is great! I love it!