Welcome

Welcome to my blog. This is a journal of things in my life during the adoption process. If you want to start at the beginning you need to read backwards. What this means is go to the archives (January 2006) and read through to current time. I enjoy reading your comments, so please post your thoughts for me to read. Colette

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy.....

Gosh, I shouldn't even be posting (since I am so busy).... but I am a great procrastinator.

Tuesday I volunteered my last day at Catholic Charities Adoption Center. The ladies were so nice, they got me a pretty floral arrangement. I will miss seeing them once a week. Wednesday, I got my hair cut & colored, then I ran errands.

So, today I am home trying to get stuff done around here. I need to go up to Olivia's room. Silly me started the packing in there.... big mistake. I need to put all the stuff in a suitcase and move it to the guest bedroom.

Well, I need to get busy. By the way, I am doing laundry, so I am getting something done.

One week from today we will be on a plane heading to China. YEA! I can't believe it is almost here. YEA!

Colette

No comments: