Welcome

Welcome to my blog. This is a journal of things in my life during the adoption process. If you want to start at the beginning you need to read backwards. What this means is go to the archives (January 2006) and read through to current time. I enjoy reading your comments, so please post your thoughts for me to read. Colette

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Wednesday night Thursday morning

Last night Olivia slept from 10:00 – 6:00 a.m. She would wake up throughout the night and I would just rub her back and she would go right back asleep. Anyway, once 6:00 a.m. came she was up. We went down for breakfast, Olivia had her first taste of banana, and she liked it. We met my cousin, Dan Mangers’ employee there. Him and his wife are adopting a daughter from China too. It really is a small world.

Bob is now with our group touring some museum. I am tiered so Olivia and I are staying back. While they were cleaning our room we went and checked out the playroom that they have here in the hotel. We came back and Olivia drank a bottle and feel asleep.

I am off to take a nap of my own. I will have Bob post about his outing after he gets back.

Colette

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bob, Colette and Megan
Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl! She is so fortunate to become a part of your family. I can't wait to meet her.
Darcy Opbroek