Welcome

Welcome to my blog. This is a journal of things in my life during the adoption process. If you want to start at the beginning you need to read backwards. What this means is go to the archives (January 2006) and read through to current time. I enjoy reading your comments, so please post your thoughts for me to read. Colette

Sunday, February 25, 2007

First Food... at least for us.


This is taken shortly after we got back to the hotel. I am feeding her congee. Which is a rice type cereal. I also gave her some diluted apple juice. Wanted to give her some of the formula, but didn't know how to mix it. Everything is in Chinese. Our guide is going to show us later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My eyes are filled with tears right now. I am so truly happy for you, Bob, and Megan. We send you much love and happiness.
Love, Pam V

OziMum said...

WOW! She is doing so great! (and so are you!!!)

Congratulations to you both! Congratulations, Olivia - you finally have your Mummy and Daddy to wrap you up with love!