Welcome

Welcome to my blog. This is a journal of things in my life during the adoption process. If you want to start at the beginning you need to read backwards. What this means is go to the archives (January 2006) and read through to current time. I enjoy reading your comments, so please post your thoughts for me to read. Colette

Sunday, February 25, 2007

The Start of The Paperwork


After we were all checked in. We had to meet to start the paperwork. They needed one of the parents to fill out the papers. We thought I should do it since I was the one who had did all of the paperwork and was more familiar with it. Bad decision, I was brain dead for lack of sleep. I felt like an idiot. It can be hard filling out legal forms when the instructions are in Chinese.

3 comments:

Sofie said...

You were not the only brain dead one Colette. Not many neurons firing in my brain either. It is 3 am and I can't sleep. Too excited! I guess we will see you at breakfast?

Katie

Sofie said...

You were not the only brain dead one Colette. Not many neurons firing in my brain either. It is 3 am and I can't sleep. Too excited! I guess we will see you at breakfast?

Katie

Sofie said...

Sorry for the double post. It is hard to figure out where to click. I can't seem to read the pinyin writing!!!!!