Welcome

Welcome to my blog. This is a journal of things in my life during the adoption process. If you want to start at the beginning you need to read backwards. What this means is go to the archives (January 2006) and read through to current time. I enjoy reading your comments, so please post your thoughts for me to read. Colette

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

We leave 2 weeks from Thursday!

We finally got our consulate appointment. This is our last appointment we will have in China. It is with the United States Consulate. We will then get Olivia's passport the next day by 6:00 p.m. This is a day later then our agency was trying to schedule. What that means is we will be in China one more day. We will leave China Saturday morning (March 10) and be home Saturday night. This is with gaining 13 hours, with the time change.

We will be gone a total of 17 days. UGHHHHHHH! It will be worth it, but I hate to be away from Megan that long. I am sure going to miss her.

No comments: