Welcome

Welcome to my blog. This is a journal of things in my life during the adoption process. If you want to start at the beginning you need to read backwards. What this means is go to the archives (January 2006) and read through to current time. I enjoy reading your comments, so please post your thoughts for me to read. Colette

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Packing.....


It is official...... I am starting to freak out. I can't believe we leave in less then 24 hours. WOW! After all this time, I just can't believe it. It is a very surreal feeling.
This packing thing stinks. I must be pretty weak. I can't get the air out of these packing bags. Guess I will have to wait till Bob gets home. I am sure he will give me a hard time.
Well, I am off to pick Megan up from school to take her to lunch.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! This is so exciting. We are DTC 1/5/07 so have a long road but I am living vacariously through you!! You are going to be a fantastic parent. I am already getting great ideas from you like having her play corner already set up.
god bless and god speed
sharon flath

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! This is so exciting. We are DTC 1/5/07 so have a long road but I am living vacariously through you!! You are going to be a fantastic parent. I am already getting great ideas from you like having her play corner already set up.
god bless and god speed
sharon flath

Anonymous said...

HI Colette and Bob:

Just wanted to let you know that you are in our prayers as you travel to China. We are so excited for all of you and we can't wait to meet Olivia.

I will offer my Mass intention tomorrow for your travel. God bless you and your new addition to the family.

Sue, Don, Nick, Liz, and Anna

OziMum said...

I don't envy you and your packing!!! One day, ít'll be us! Godspeed to Olivia!