Welcome

Welcome to my blog. This is a journal of things in my life during the adoption process. If you want to start at the beginning you need to read backwards. What this means is go to the archives (January 2006) and read through to current time. I enjoy reading your comments, so please post your thoughts for me to read. Colette

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Today Is The Day

We just got back from breakfast; our group will meet in the lobby at 9:30. The bus will drive us to the "meeting place". We get our babies around 10:00 a.m. Our agency has 10 families each getting one child. We were told that with all of the different adoption agencies there would be 100 families receiving a child today. WOW! We are all staying at the Dolton Hotel, most everyone is staying on 2 floors here in the hotel. This place is sure going to look different after everyone receives their child.

I can't believe today is the day! The day we get Olivia! I am so excited! After the long wait…. we are finally here. "Olivia, I can’t wait to finally meet you, you are already loved very much, and your sister Megan is so excited to meet you".

We want to thank all of our family and friends for all of the love and support you have given us. We love all of you. Please keep Olivia in your prayers.

The next post we post will be after we get Olivia!

Colette

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Colette, Bob, Megan, and Olivia,

I am so happy for your family! It's been "longer than an elephant," but oh, what a great gift in the end!

Love,
Susan