Welcome

Welcome to my blog. This is a journal of things in my life during the adoption process. If you want to start at the beginning you need to read backwards. What this means is go to the archives (January 2006) and read through to current time. I enjoy reading your comments, so please post your thoughts for me to read. Colette

Sunday, February 25, 2007

We Have Baby!




These pictures were taking in the "adoption room" after we got Olivia. She was very quiet, didn't cry. She was looking all around at what was going on around her. Which was quite chaotic. Many of the other babies were crying. She hasn't given us eye contact yet.

5 comments:

OziMum said...

Oooo - she is so precious! I hope that tonight goes well, and you all get a good night's rest after such a huge day!

Shannon said...

Congratulations, she is beautiful! Enjoy these first few days of getting to know your daughter.

Blessings to you!

Dannye said...

what a sweetie, congrats!!!!

Anonymous said...

she is beautiful, and so serious looking! I am enjoying following the journey with you on this site! I wonder if she will like girl scout cookies, I have a few!

Jennifer said...

Olivia is absolutely precious! You must be on top of the world!! Thank you for sharing your blog with the rest of us waiting CHI families. I'll be praying for a safe and wonderful time in China and journey home!