Welcome

Welcome to my blog. This is a journal of things in my life during the adoption process. If you want to start at the beginning you need to read backwards. What this means is go to the archives (January 2006) and read through to current time. I enjoy reading your comments, so please post your thoughts for me to read. Colette

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Packing.....

You know what has kept me up most nights? You guessed it... packing. We can only check in 2 suitcases for the whole trip. The max weight is 44 pounds per bag. That is 2 suitcases for us together. Even once we get Olivia we can still only have 2 because we are just buying a lap ticket for her.

Can you tell I am stressing about this??? It is very difficult. We are going to be gone for 17 days living in hotels. Plus, I am not sure what size Olivia is.

Well, that is what I will be doing the next few days, making final decisions on what gets packed. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Colette,
How exciting... I am so very jelous... But in a good way,, she is adorable, and your 100 GW quilt looks wonderful.. Saw our square... We look forward to update. Prayer with you and your family...
Selina
The King Family
Buckeye, AZ
LID 12/19/05

Sofie said...

Hi Colette! Just wanted to drop in and say - see ya in a few days in Changsha! We will be waiting for you at the Dolton. Are you pretty much overwhelmed right now like I am? I just can't believe it is actually happening. I can't wait to meet Olivia!
Katie