Welcome

Welcome to my blog. This is a journal of things in my life during the adoption process. If you want to start at the beginning you need to read backwards. What this means is go to the archives (January 2006) and read through to current time. I enjoy reading your comments, so please post your thoughts for me to read. Colette

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Olivia's New Clothes






I bought Olivia's out-fit, dress, tights & shoes (all but the hairbow) for a total of $15, last night here in Guangzhou, Isn't she cute? She is playing with her "Squeaky Shoes"... she loves them.
The picture of Bob holding Olivia is with the Golden Pig. We were told they were taking the statute down tomorrow because today is the last day of the Chinese New Year. This is the year of the "Golden Pig". Olivia was born in the year of the dog.
Colette

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know I am loving that Pooh Bear dress! I have heard of families buying squeaky shoes in every size since they are such a bargain. (i have also heard that parents will take out the squeaks after awhile):-)

Susan

Anonymous said...

Olivia looks so cute in hair bows & headbands. I remember you always having them on Meggie along with the hats! What a cute baby! Can't wait to hold her! Enjoy the shopping!

Love, Aunt Juju

OziMum said...

Olivia is adorable in her new outfit!!! I can't wait to do some shopping in CHina!!!

Anonymous said...

My gosh! She is just blossoming before our eyes. Isn't that the most amazing thing?

Can't wait to meet her in person and introduce her to Piper!

Happy shopping!
Karen S.