Welcome

Welcome to my blog. This is a journal of things in my life during the adoption process. If you want to start at the beginning you need to read backwards. What this means is go to the archives (January 2006) and read through to current time. I enjoy reading your comments, so please post your thoughts for me to read. Colette

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I found this and had to share it with you all.

“…When the evening shadows and the stars appear,
And there is no one to dry your tears,
We could hold you for a million years,
To make you feel our love.
We know you haven't made your mind up yet,
But we would never do you wrong.
We’ve known it from the moment that we met,
No doubt in our minds where you belong…
There’s nothing that we wouldn't do,
Go to the ends of the earth for you,
Make you happy, make your dreams come true!
To make you feel our love.”

-Garth Brooks

1 comment:

Sofie said...

I'm not a huge country fan - but for years that has been in my top 10 favorite songs. I love the words - and the way he sings it. While we were waiting I used to listen to it a lot. perfect huh?