Welcome

Welcome to my blog. This is a journal of things in my life during the adoption process. If you want to start at the beginning you need to read backwards. What this means is go to the archives (January 2006) and read through to current time. I enjoy reading your comments, so please post your thoughts for me to read. Colette

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Husker Party With Relatives!

When I heard that my cousin Jim was going to be in Nebraska with his family I had to be there. It had been 14 years since I had seen him and his wife. They have a 2 kids that I had never seen. Jim is in the U.S. Army, thanks for serving and protecting our country. It was GREAT to see him and his family! Cousin Jim
Olivia & Juju

Olivia with my Uncle Jim.

Aunt Phil & Colette

My sister (Ann) with her daughter (Kayla) and husband (Brian). It was homecoming and Kayla was going to the dance.

Sisters, My mom with her 2 sisters (Carol & Phil).

Olivia with my cousin Jim's daughter (Murphy) they live in Florida.


Gary with his son's (Tyler & Kyle).

Olivia & Colette with her nephew Mike and his wife Erica.

Olivia with my Aunt Carol from California.

Jim & Rick (cousins)

Ann, Judith, Julie & Colette (3 sisters & sister-in-law)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think all of the red has damaged my retnas!