Welcome

Welcome to my blog. This is a journal of things in my life during the adoption process. If you want to start at the beginning you need to read backwards. What this means is go to the archives (January 2006) and read through to current time. I enjoy reading your comments, so please post your thoughts for me to read. Colette

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Cute Outfit



This out-fit was Megan's, 10 years old. I wanted to take a picture of Olivia in it to compare it to Megan. I wish I had a scanner because I would scan Meg's picture to show you all. Anyway, I think the outfit has held up well. I had lent the outfit to my friend Susan and she gave it back to me. So it is on its 3rd baby. My Aunt Carol had given me the cute out-fit.
Colette

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love seeing that outfit on her. So cute!

Susan