Welcome

Welcome to my blog. This is a journal of things in my life during the adoption process. If you want to start at the beginning you need to read backwards. What this means is go to the archives (January 2006) and read through to current time. I enjoy reading your comments, so please post your thoughts for me to read. Colette

Thursday, April 12, 2007

13 Months Old


Olivia is 13 months old today. We have had her in our life for 6 1/2 weeks. and have been home for 4 1/2 weeks. I can't believe how much our lives have changed. I can sit on the floor and play with Olivia for hours. She is such a sweetie, if I do say so myself. She loves stuffed toys, as you can see in the picture above with Piglet & Eeyore. She hugs and kisses her soft animals. I doubt while she was in China she had a stuffed animal. We took all of this for granted with Megan, but with Olivia we realized how little all of the orphans have. Bob & I feel so blessed to have Olivia in our lives, she brings such joy to each day.
Yesterday was Rachel's 3rd birthday. I can't believe it has been 3 years. It seems more like 2 years. We love and miss her so much. HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHEL!
Colette

1 comment:

Sofie said...

Happy 13 months to Olivia from Sofie!