Welcome

Welcome to my blog. This is a journal of things in my life during the adoption process. If you want to start at the beginning you need to read backwards. What this means is go to the archives (January 2006) and read through to current time. I enjoy reading your comments, so please post your thoughts for me to read. Colette

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Xinhua Orphanage


This is where Olivia is.... waiting for her family. From what we understand we wont be able to see the orphanage. They will bring the babies to Chansha (the capital of the Hunan Province) to meet us.
Olivia, Mommy is coming to get you soon. I can't wait!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG!!! She is so ADORABLE!!!! Got a little teary eyed.... I am so jeoulous!!! But in a good way... I know by what you mean about trying to focus, our referral is still months away.. and some days it just does not pay to try and think!!! Congrats on your beautiful daughter... We too are with CHI!!!! Take Care!!!

Selina King & family
LID 12/19/05 for Leah
Buckeye, AZ

Anonymous said...

Wow, this building looks ancient. Why is it that the children are brought to you instead of you going in? You will have such an amazing experience! Love you all! Tyler Steffensmeier