Welcome

Welcome to my blog. This is a journal of things in my life during the adoption process. If you want to start at the beginning you need to read backwards. What this means is go to the archives (January 2006) and read through to current time. I enjoy reading your comments, so please post your thoughts for me to read. Colette

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Sleep.....

WOW! What a last few days. Last night Bob and I went out to dinner to celebrate our new daughter. We both still have grins from ear to ear on our faces.

We got up early this morning went to church then to the grocery store. I think that was Bob's hint of saying we needed some food in the house. As I told you before I haven't been doing my household chores. My goal for the week is to have all of the Christmas decorations & dishes put away and have a spotless house by Friday. Do you think I can do it?? It will be hard to focus, since all I can think about is Olivia

I guess I really haven't been sleeping well these last few weeks with the anticipation of receiving our referral. Anyway, I just woke up from a 2 hour nap.... it was lovely. I need to make sure I get my rest I don't want to get sick before or during our trip.

I guess I should get off this computer and get some stuff done.

Colette

1 comment:

Ashley Fowlkes said...

Thanks for the comment you left on my blog, and congratulations on your referral! I hope these next few weeks before travel fly for you. Let me know if there's anything you'd like to ask that would make your trip easier. I might not have the answer, but I can try! Also (this is totally random), I glanced at your profile's favorite music section, and I am also a fan of Barry Manilow, and I talk about it all the time! My husband (begrudgingly) got me his newest CD (the '60s one) for Christmas; I love it, but liked the '50s one more. Take care!