Welcome

Welcome to my blog. This is a journal of things in my life during the adoption process. If you want to start at the beginning you need to read backwards. What this means is go to the archives (January 2006) and read through to current time. I enjoy reading your comments, so please post your thoughts for me to read. Colette

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Slippers!


These were a baby gift for Olivia from my friend (Lise). Olivia wore these for hours this morning. It was so cute! She went around saying "ruff, ruff, ruff"!

4 comments:

Lori said...

Collette, I just linked over from Yahoo to see your site!
I haven't read through it yet, but I look forward to reading your story!
LOVE the pink poodles, so cute!! :)

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful friend with fantastic taste in poodles!!
:-)

Sofie said...

I bet she loves them! I am going to have to get some for Sofie - with her facination of shoes of all sizes - I know they would be a big hit.

Anonymous said...

I love those slippers! So adorable!! You'll have to be sure to pack them when you come back to Nebraska.

Love, Aunt Juju