Welcome

Welcome to my blog. This is a journal of things in my life during the adoption process. If you want to start at the beginning you need to read backwards. What this means is go to the archives (January 2006) and read through to current time. I enjoy reading your comments, so please post your thoughts for me to read. Colette

Friday, August 03, 2007

Mommy & Olivia

I still have to pinch myself to remind me that Olivia is mine and that someone isn't going to knock on my door and take her back. Probably a good thing that we didn't adopt domestic.

I went to the doctor for my yearly check up and my doctor (she had delivered Rachel) asked to see pictures of Olivia. I didn't have any with me, because I always have Olivia with me. I hardly every leave her. The few times I have left her have been when I go to church on Sunday, and when I get my hair cut/colored. I have had friends offer to keep her. I just don't like to leave her. When I do I miss her so much.

Olivia is so much fun! She is amazed at the simplist things. That is the good thing for us 'adults' we forget about the simple pleasures until a child reminds us. So for anyone that is waiting for their baby. It is so worth the "wait". I am loving every day that I have with my baby.

I love you my beautiful girl,

Mommy



3 comments:

OziMum said...

Stupid bloglines hasn't been sending through all updates on my subscribed blogs! Argh! I've missed so many posts!

No wonder you miss Olivia so much, she has such a cheeky smile, that she looks like she just oozes personality, as well as beauty! What a great combination!

:) Lee-Anne

Anonymous said...

This is such a great picture of the two of you. I have never seen you more happier! I am so happy for all of you!

Love, Juju

Lori said...

Sweet post and beautiful picture!
Thanks for the reminder for those of us waiting! :)
LID 10/06..waiting...