Welcome

Welcome to my blog. This is a journal of things in my life during the adoption process. If you want to start at the beginning you need to read backwards. What this means is go to the archives (January 2006) and read through to current time. I enjoy reading your comments, so please post your thoughts for me to read. Colette

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Saturday

I'm going to try and post my feelings on a daily bases. So, be prepared to be bored. HAHA

I am starting to get excited for our baby. I CAN'T WAIT!!!! I want my referral. Hopefully in a month. But, we are riding the fence on this one. We might miss the cut off and not get a referral for 2 months. But as my good friend (Susan) said... at least you will get it in 2 months. And, she is right, we are getting close. I can see the end of the rainbow.

Today is a Saturday and we have been watching the Huskers play football. YEA , they won! We are off to get a bite to eat then home to watch the Sooners play. GO SOONERS!

Colette

No comments: