Welcome

Welcome to my blog. This is a journal of things in my life during the adoption process. If you want to start at the beginning you need to read backwards. What this means is go to the archives (January 2006) and read through to current time. I enjoy reading your comments, so please post your thoughts for me to read. Colette

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Referrals

The CCAA has finished the placement of children for the families whose adoption application documents were registered between August 10 and August 25, 2005.

Ours were registered September 13, 2005. Hopefully we will get our referral in a month. If not the next month. We're getting closer

Colette

1 comment:

LedaP said...

How exciting - you might be included in the next batch! I'll be checking back to see...and keeping my fingers crossed for you! Looks like you'll be spending January in China! :)