Welcome

Welcome to my blog. This is a journal of things in my life during the adoption process. If you want to start at the beginning you need to read backwards. What this means is go to the archives (January 2006) and read through to current time. I enjoy reading your comments, so please post your thoughts for me to read. Colette

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Referrals.... we didn't make it.

"The CCAA has finished the placement of children for the families whose adoption application documents were LID through September 8, 2005."

Well, I am bummed that we didn't make it, but not surpised. Our LID is September 13th so we will be in the next batch for sure. The referrals should come the first week in January. Then we will travel to China 2 months latter. So, we should be in China the first of March.

Colette

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry that you didn't make the cutoff this time. I've been checking daily to see. A light at the end of the tunnel, to be sure.

Hugs to all of you!
Susan

LedaP said...

Colette, YOU ARE NEXT!!!! I am so excited for you!! I cannot wait to log on and see your little one!! And you're right, maybe with any luck, we will travel together...that would be really awesome!

Leda