Welcome

Welcome to my blog. This is a journal of things in my life during the adoption process. If you want to start at the beginning you need to read backwards. What this means is go to the archives (January 2006) and read through to current time. I enjoy reading your comments, so please post your thoughts for me to read. Colette

Friday, December 19, 2008

Olivia Meets Santa

We took Olivia to see Santa. We went to an outdoor mall. It was all decorated with lots of Christmas decorations. Olivia actully sat on Santa's lap (all by herself). This was huge! Last year, she wouldn't even go in his little house. She started crying and giving me the death grip (so I didn't push it).

Well, this year she sat on his lap and told him what she wants (toys) and just sat there and stared at him. I finally said tell Santa "bye". We have a picture, but I don't have a scanner, so I cant post it. SORRY.



No comments: