Welcome

Welcome to my blog. This is a journal of things in my life during the adoption process. If you want to start at the beginning you need to read backwards. What this means is go to the archives (January 2006) and read through to current time. I enjoy reading your comments, so please post your thoughts for me to read. Colette

Friday, December 19, 2008

Happy 13th Birthday Megan

Megan turned 13! My goodness, where have the years gone?!? We officially have a teenager in the house.... will we survive??? Check back in a few years and I will let you know! Olivia putting up streamers for MayMay's party!
Both my girls, pretty in blue!
Megan had 7 girl's over to celebrate her birthday. That made it a total of 8 screaming girls in our house. It was so loud, that Olivia, Sammi (the dog) and I hung out in the garage with Bob for 2 hours. The girls had the music on dancing and screaming.... YIKES! Guess I forgot what it is like to be young.
Megan and her cake. It was an ice cream cake.... yummy!
Well, we survived another slumber birthday party... till next year!

No comments: