Welcome

Welcome to my blog. This is a journal of things in my life during the adoption process. If you want to start at the beginning you need to read backwards. What this means is go to the archives (January 2006) and read through to current time. I enjoy reading your comments, so please post your thoughts for me to read. Colette

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Train

Brrrrrrrr..... We went to the DryGulch Christmas Train out-side Tulsa. We bought the tickets a month ago and they are non-refundable. So, we bundled up and went. My friend Debbie and Alex went along with us too. We went on a horse drawn wagon, looked at the pretty shops and road the train. Too bad it was so cold, I think with the wind chill it was 0 degrees.




1 comment:

Nimkee's Mum said...

Looks like so much fun!! Everyone looks so happy :O)