Welcome

Welcome to my blog. This is a journal of things in my life during the adoption process. If you want to start at the beginning you need to read backwards. What this means is go to the archives (January 2006) and read through to current time. I enjoy reading your comments, so please post your thoughts for me to read. Colette

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Leaving.....

Olivia and I are flying to Nebraska on Thursday. We will be gone for 12 days. I am excited to see my mom & siblings! My sister Julie will pick us up at the airport and we will stay with her for a few days. Saturday I am going to the Husker game with my mom. I can't wait..... GO HUSKERS! After that we will be staying in Hastings at my mom's and seeing lots of relatives.

We fly to Denver, then we have a 3 hour lay-over before we fly to Nebraska. YIKES! 6 hours from the time we fly from Tulsa till we land in Nebraska. Please say a prayer that we have a safe flight & Olivia travels well.

Just wanted to keep you updated on life in the Walker household.

Colette

No comments: