Welcome

Welcome to my blog. This is a journal of things in my life during the adoption process. If you want to start at the beginning you need to read backwards. What this means is go to the archives (January 2006) and read through to current time. I enjoy reading your comments, so please post your thoughts for me to read. Colette

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Fasinated With The Window!











I took these pictures Thursday after we got home from a photo shoot. Catholic Charities has a "Walk For Adoption" in November. Tulsa People is going to have an artical in the October issue about the "Walk".
They took a picture of 8 people that were adopted through Catholic Charities. Catholic Charities did our home study and hooked us up with Children's Hope Internation Adoption. I also volunteered one day a week there for a year while we were waiting to go to China.
At the photo shoot the oldest was around 30 and the youngest was 2 months old. I was worried that Olivia wouldn't cooperate but she did GREAT! There were 2 other kids around her age and they both were crying. Olivia stood where they asked her too and was smiling playing with her dress. Can't wait to see how the photo turns out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Colette,

These are so adorable...I love that dress and her grin is a heart melter. That is so cool that she will be included in that article.

Talk soon,
Susan