Welcome

Welcome to my blog. This is a journal of things in my life during the adoption process. If you want to start at the beginning you need to read backwards. What this means is go to the archives (January 2006) and read through to current time. I enjoy reading your comments, so please post your thoughts for me to read. Colette

Thursday, September 06, 2007

First Game of The Season!

Saturday was opening day for both the Huskers & Sooners (seperate games). First we watched Nebraska play. Olivia is wearing a Husker out-fit that Megan wore. I need to find Meg's picture and compare.

After the Husker game Bob's good friend Gregg & family came to visit and cheer on the Sooners. This was there first time to see Olivia. Olivia had fun playing with Garret and Gabriel is the same age as Megan. They both have grown so much since they were babies. Judith & I reminisced about them when they were babies. They both will be 12 towards the end of the year. Where have the years gone?

Oh by the way. Both teams won! YEA
Olivia & Mommy
Megan, Gabriel, and Garret

No comments: