Welcome

Welcome to my blog. This is a journal of things in my life during the adoption process. If you want to start at the beginning you need to read backwards. What this means is go to the archives (January 2006) and read through to current time. I enjoy reading your comments, so please post your thoughts for me to read. Colette

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Kansas City!

This was taken while I was in K.C. with my college friends. Tom, Mark, Rose, Vonnes, and me.
We call the 2 Susan's by their last names. This pic was taken in an Irish Pub down in the plaza.

We had a wonderful time catching up with one another. Tom is the only one of us that still lives in Nebraska. Mark lives in Chicago, Vonnes lives in Phoenix and our host lives in K.C. The last time we were together was in Phoenix 4 years ago. We try to get together every few years, but it had been 7 years since all 5 of us were together. We hope to all get together in 2008!

Colette

No comments: