Welcome

Welcome to my blog. This is a journal of things in my life during the adoption process. If you want to start at the beginning you need to read backwards. What this means is go to the archives (January 2006) and read through to current time. I enjoy reading your comments, so please post your thoughts for me to read. Colette

Thursday, December 14, 2006

December 14th 1995


11 years ago today I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, we named her Megan Julianne.

HAPPY 11th BIRTHDAY MEGAN!

I can't believe you are 11 today! You will be a great big sister!

Love, Mommy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Meggie! It seems like yesterday that Grandpa and I drove down to see you for your first Christmas! You are growing up so fast and will be such a great Big Sister! Just think the next time I see all of you you will have your new baby sister! I just may have to drive down and see you. Don't know if I can wait until May!

Love, Juju