Welcome

Welcome to my blog. This is a journal of things in my life during the adoption process. If you want to start at the beginning you need to read backwards. What this means is go to the archives (January 2006) and read through to current time. I enjoy reading your comments, so please post your thoughts for me to read. Colette

Thursday, December 07, 2006

100 Wishes Quilt






It's done! YEA! After collecting all 100 squares & cutting them, I turned my squares over to my friends (Debbie & Olivia). The two of them put in many, many hours sewing all of the squares together and then sewing the back fabric to the squares.

THANK YOU DEBBIE & OLIVIA (pictured above). Without you two this could have never been done.

Also, I want to thank all of you who sent a square. Our child will have this quilt to remind her how much she was loved even before she was brought to America!

Colette



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!! Great job!!

Sofie said...

WOW!!!!!! Colette it is really beautiful. They did a beautiful job laying out the squares so that the colors work so well together. It is the really the best 100 good wishes quilt I have ever seen. I LOVE it!

Katie