Welcome

Welcome to my blog. This is a journal of things in my life during the adoption process. If you want to start at the beginning you need to read backwards. What this means is go to the archives (January 2006) and read through to current time. I enjoy reading your comments, so please post your thoughts for me to read. Colette

Monday, November 17, 2008

Weekend....

Well, it has fianlly happend. Or at least I am finally admitting it. We are "not" fun to be with.... we are boring. Every Friday night Megan has been going roller skating with a girfriend then spending the night with her. So, it is just Bob, Olivia and I at home. Thank God we have Olivia. I would be so depressed if we didn't have Olivia. She is truly a blessing, we love her so much. Here are 2 photo's from this past weekend.

2 comments:

Nimkee's Mum said...

Hey there! So sorry to hear that you are "boring". It happens to the best of us :O)

Olivia sure is a sweet little cutiepie! How lucky you BOTH are to have each other!

~And Bob too..xxoo

Anonymous said...

Oh my...takes me back to Roller Heaven days. And of course, spending the night at your house.

So many great pictures, Colette. I love the blog!

Susan