Welcome

Welcome to my blog. This is a journal of things in my life during the adoption process. If you want to start at the beginning you need to read backwards. What this means is go to the archives (January 2006) and read through to current time. I enjoy reading your comments, so please post your thoughts for me to read. Colette

Friday, November 21, 2008

Playing With Blocks


I found these blocks in the back of the closet. They were Megan's. I will say this is Olivia's favorite toy right now. She always wants to "play blocks". It is interesting how there are all these new toys (toys that are mobile, lights, music, buttons, etc....) and her favorite toy right now .... wooden blocks.

1 comment:

Nimkee's Mum said...

My boys have been having a blast at their dad's playing with cardboard boxes of various sizes. They have cereal boxes, grocery store boxes, even a huge furniture box...not sure what came in it! They made houses for their stuffed animals and cars. For Christmas they are asking for more boxes!!!!