Welcome

Welcome to my blog. This is a journal of things in my life during the adoption process. If you want to start at the beginning you need to read backwards. What this means is go to the archives (January 2006) and read through to current time. I enjoy reading your comments, so please post your thoughts for me to read. Colette

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Megan's 1st Day of School









Today was Megan's first day of school for the new school year. She is in 7th grade. She is excited this year because she has some friends in a couple of her classes. Last year she didn't have any friends in her classes so she is so happy this year! Here's to a wonderful school year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Meggie! I can't believe you are a 7th grader already! You look much more mature and prettier than a 7th grader! I hope you have a wonderful school year! Study hard, but remember to have fun!

Love, Aunt Juju