Welcome

Welcome to my blog. This is a journal of things in my life during the adoption process. If you want to start at the beginning you need to read backwards. What this means is go to the archives (January 2006) and read through to current time. I enjoy reading your comments, so please post your thoughts for me to read. Colette

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Big Bed

"Look Mom, I am sleeing in a big bed.







Sunday night Olivia didn't want to go to bed. I asked her if she wanted to sleep in the big bed (twin bed) in her room. She said "yes". It took her over an hour to fall asleep, but she did sleep through the night. Then when it was time for a nap she laid in the big bed, however she did not sleep. Last night she slept again in the twin bed and fell asleep quickly. She was so tiered since she had been awake since 6:15 and not having a nap. She keeps saiying "sleep in big bed, Eeaa big girl". Olivia is 2 and 5 months old.

No comments: