Welcome

Welcome to my blog. This is a journal of things in my life during the adoption process. If you want to start at the beginning you need to read backwards. What this means is go to the archives (January 2006) and read through to current time. I enjoy reading your comments, so please post your thoughts for me to read. Colette

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Olivia & Sammie

It took Olivia 2 weeks to warm up to the new dog. The first 2 weeks Olivia pretty muched stayed on the furniture. I guess she realized that the dog was staying and she needed to get use to her. Olivia also has learned the word "no" since we got the Sammie. I guess she was hearing us say that a lot lately. The dog is now 9 months old. She is a sweetie and keeps us all busy. I forgot how active puppies can be.
.

No comments: