Welcome

Welcome to my blog. This is a journal of things in my life during the adoption process. If you want to start at the beginning you need to read backwards. What this means is go to the archives (January 2006) and read through to current time. I enjoy reading your comments, so please post your thoughts for me to read. Colette

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Halloween!

Every Halloween since Megan & Kirby (both 11 yr olds) were little my good friend Diane comes over and we take the kids trick-or-treating. I met Diane shortly after I moved to Tulsa. She has become a very good friend and we have continued our friendship for 18 yrs. Diane has 2 kids, Kirby who is 11 and Abby who is 6. Bob & I are Abby’s godparents. Kirby was home sick so this year it was just the girls.

Diane stayed at the house while Bob & I started off with all of the girls. Olivia only made it a few houses. Mom got tiered of carrying her after awhile so we came home and Bob continued with Megan & Abby. Haha!
Pumpkin Olivia & Dr. Abby.
Dressed up and ready to go get some candy!
Megan all dressed up as a gangster.
Olivia helped Diane hand out the candy to the trick-or-treaters that came to the door. We had over 100 come to the door. Tiered after all of the trick-or-treating. Olivia only lasted around 7 houses. Megan & Abby continued trick-or-treating for an hour. They had LOTS of Fun!.... YUMMY CANDY!

No comments: