Welcome

Welcome to my blog. This is a journal of things in my life during the adoption process. If you want to start at the beginning you need to read backwards. What this means is go to the archives (January 2006) and read through to current time. I enjoy reading your comments, so please post your thoughts for me to read. Colette

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Good Friends!

My good friend, Diane and her kids (Kirby & Abby) spent the day with us. The kids had lots of fun playing and I enjoyed talking with Diane. Diane is one of the first people that I met in Tulsa and I am still friends with her today. Bob & I are Godparents to Abby. I met Diane after I moved to Tulsa in June 1989 (18 years ago) where have the years gone?? Just seems like yesterday we were in our early 20's. Diane and I both turned 40 this year.... yikes!




Kirby, Megan, Olivia & Abby.


Diane & Olivia


Abby & Olivia playing with the farm toys.








Abby & Olivia dancing.

No comments: