Welcome

Welcome to my blog. This is a journal of things in my life during the adoption process. If you want to start at the beginning you need to read backwards. What this means is go to the archives (January 2006) and read through to current time. I enjoy reading your comments, so please post your thoughts for me to read. Colette

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Papa & Nana


I thought I would post a picture of my parents. This was taken a few months before my dad died. It was at a Husker funtion in Lincoln. My parents are big Husker fans and have season tickets to the football games. I have fond memories of tail gating before the games with my parents.

Colette

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! names domain List of courses in ignou hospital management

~Crazy 4 Daizies~ said...

What a lovely couple. I am so sorry about your father's passing but awesome that you have some wonderful memories of your time together.