Welcome

Welcome to my blog. This is a journal of things in my life during the adoption process. If you want to start at the beginning you need to read backwards. What this means is go to the archives (January 2006) and read through to current time. I enjoy reading your comments, so please post your thoughts for me to read. Colette

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Chinese Orphanage

Look at these cribs... no mattress... ouch! I thought this might give you some idea of what an orphanage is like in China. Not all babies are in orphanages, some are in foster care. We will find out when we get our referral whether our daughter was in foster care or an orphanage. I hope for her sake she will be in foster care. But, wherever she is right now it doesn't matter we will love her very much. We can't wait to go over to China to bring our baby home. Who knows maybe one of these babies is ours. Colette

1 comment:

~Crazy 4 Daizies~ said...

Oh Colette....I want them all!! How can anyone know about these babies and not want to do something...anything....to care for them better. If I was wealthy....they'd all be with me...and we'd hug everyday...and frolick in the sunshine....and tumble in the grass.....and blow dandelion seeds and watch the tiny fuzzies float away...

no more worries for any of them....

Olivia is so lucky to have you....

(((HUGS))) I cannot even imagine how difficult it was for you to see these images and wonder...is she in there??