Welcome

Welcome to my blog. This is a journal of things in my life during the adoption process. If you want to start at the beginning you need to read backwards. What this means is go to the archives (January 2006) and read through to current time. I enjoy reading your comments, so please post your thoughts for me to read. Colette

Friday, February 26, 2010

3 years ago....


Olivia was placed in my arms.
GOTCHA!




These pictures were taken of Olivia when she was 6months old. Oh how I wish I could have been with her then. I missed so much.

1 comment:

Nimkee's Mum said...

~awwww....look how small and cute she is! I'm so happy that you have these pics to look back on, even though you missed out on this time of her life. She looks healthy and well taken care of! What a lucky girl she is to have such a wonderful, loving family to share the rest of her days with :O)