Welcome

Welcome to my blog. This is a journal of things in my life during the adoption process. If you want to start at the beginning you need to read backwards. What this means is go to the archives (January 2006) and read through to current time. I enjoy reading your comments, so please post your thoughts for me to read. Colette

Friday, October 10, 2008

Pumkin Patch

I met a friend and her daughter at the Pumpkin Patch. At first Olivia was shy and wanted me to hold her. After a bit she warmed up and started running around and playing.
Emmie & Olivia
As you can see.... she warmed up and started running.
Olivia enjoyed playing on the tractors.




There were a ton of play houses at the pumkin patch. She had fun running from one to another.

Towards the end it was getting warm, so we shed the jacket. Olivia didn't want to leave, I told her we would come back and bring Daddy & MayMay. Funny... we were at the Pumkin Patch but no pictures of Olivia with pumkins ... next time!

1 comment:

Nimkee's Mum said...

So cute! i wanna go to the pumpkin patch with you and lise.....that's it. I need to move.