Welcome

Welcome to my blog. This is a journal of things in my life during the adoption process. If you want to start at the beginning you need to read backwards. What this means is go to the archives (January 2006) and read through to current time. I enjoy reading your comments, so please post your thoughts for me to read. Colette

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Olivia's 1st Day of Pre-School





Olivia had a GREAT first day of school! I walked her into the class room. Right after I got there a mom left her son. The son started crying real hard, then two other boys started crying. I stayed and watched Olivia play for about 5 minutes. Then I kissed her and told her bye bye. She said "Bye bye Mommy".
When I picked her up she was like "Hi Mommy". She acted like it was no big deal. The teacher said she did great! She never cried or got upset once. When I put her in the car she said to me "Mommy you came back for me" and smiled. I hope Thursday she does as well.

No comments: