Welcome

Welcome to my blog. This is a journal of things in my life during the adoption process. If you want to start at the beginning you need to read backwards. What this means is go to the archives (January 2006) and read through to current time. I enjoy reading your comments, so please post your thoughts for me to read. Colette

Monday, May 05, 2008

Olivia


Wanted to post some pics of just Olivia and tell you about her out-fit. I had purchased the dress in China. No intentions of it being a baptism dress. It fit her perfectly and was just beautiful! Her shoes were from China also.









2 comments:

Shakespere said...

Congratulations on your adoptions. Enjoyed your blog.

Anonymous said...

She looks beautiful...I wondered about the dress when I was looking at the baptism pics and then...there it was! An explanation about where the dress came from!

Congratulations to you all.

Susan