Welcome

Welcome to my blog. This is a journal of things in my life during the adoption process. If you want to start at the beginning you need to read backwards. What this means is go to the archives (January 2006) and read through to current time. I enjoy reading your comments, so please post your thoughts for me to read. Colette

Friday, February 15, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

We had a quiet Valentine's Day around here. This is the house of the stomach flu. Last Wednesday Megan was the first to get sick. Olivia was next on Friday night. I waited till Tuesday morning. Either I am a baby or I had it worse then everyone else. Bob stayed home and took care of Olivia while I layed in bed and moaned. I was in bed for 2 days. Bob went back to work on Thursday, when he came home from work around 3:00 he didn't feel good, he now had it. It is now late Friday morning and Bob seems to feel better. Gosh, I wish I could bounce back that quick. Lets just hope everyone is now healhy. Colette Thank you Aunt Juju for my Dora movie.... I love it!
Do I have to sit here... I want to play.
What a face?!?!?!

No comments: