Welcome

Welcome to my blog. This is a journal of things in my life during the adoption process. If you want to start at the beginning you need to read backwards. What this means is go to the archives (January 2006) and read through to current time. I enjoy reading your comments, so please post your thoughts for me to read. Colette

Thursday, April 27, 2006

WE PASSED THE REVIEW ROOM!

Letter from Children's Hope International

Once the CCAA posted that they had completed reviewing all of the September dossiers, I had our Beijing staff visit the CCAA and inquire about all our CHI September 2005 dossiers to insure that everyone was reviewed and approved to be matched. I am happy to report that all our September 2005 families are approved to be matched and have left Department I. I don't like surprises when it comes to our CHI dossiers. I know that everyone is sad that the wait time for referrals has lengthened, but please take a moment to celebrate this little milestone. Ann Tollefson

Note: Our LID is 9/13/05. This is great news that we have passed the review room. What this means is all of our paper work is done correctly and they accept us for parents for a baby from China. Now we just sit back and wait to get our referral.

It is a good day for us... I want to celebrate this step... (it's a big one)!! YEA!!!
Colette

1 comment:

LedaP said...

Congratulations Colette! That's awesome news...Your over the hump!!